Sunday, September 18, 2011

Make-up!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are having a great weekend and all did something fun. I wanted to show you all some of the make-up products I recieved from Clinique and a off brand make-up over the weekend. Below you will see a couple pictures showing what they all look like.

With clinique as mentioned on my youtube channal (http://www.youtube.com/user/s1021g?feature=mhee) , they were having a special where if you spent $25 you recieved a special make-up bag filled with sample size products (mascara, moisturizers, lipstick, eye shadow & blush pallete, etc) I have tried everything and really like it all. If you guys would like I can do a review on a few of the products because I enjoyed them all so much!




These few make-up products were off-brands that I had never heard of before, however the price was right and you got so much make-up for what you paid for. Here is a picture to show you all what the off-brand make-up looked like and I can't wait to use it! If you would like to know prices, please ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment